When it comes to sharing information, FREE business cards are a really great option. You also don’t have to own a business in order to use them. In fact, here are some ideas:
- Contact Cards — Include your personal information like your name, email, and phone number.
- Mommy Contact Cards – Include your contact details – and your children’s names – and share with other parents at school or the PTA.
- Mini Resume Cards – Create a card with your general information including the type of work you do or the type of work you might be looking for.
- Business Cards – If you do have a business, then this is a great way to get professional looking cards
- Flash Cards – Create them with letters of the alphabet or math problems to help your child learn
The ideas are endless! And, right now, you can get 100 cards for FREE — just pay shipping of $4.99. I have ordered products from them before and have always been very impressed with the quality.