Welcome to 2016! To celebrate the new year, we’ve got a NEW CODE you can use to save on some already discounted gift cards! This will even stack with a FREE $5 credit they have extended to all of my Penny Pinchin’ Mom readers (who are new to Raise)!!! Read on to find out how to make this work for you.
Just follow these steps to get this deal:
- Create an account on Raise.com. You will need to include the referral code in order to get the credit – which is PPinchin.
- You will be asked for your mobile number so that they can verify your account. If you are signing up on your mobile device, you will even be provided with an app you can use to shop (sweet)!!
- Once you verify your code, you will see the $5 credit in your account.
- Add a $15 card to your account (price is $13.32).
- Use the code TAKE5 to save another 5% ($0.67).
- Once the credit and code are applied, your final purchase price will be just $7.65!!
You can use the same code – TAKE5 – to save an additional 5% off of select branded cards. These include:
- Old Navy
- Victoria’s Secret
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Cole Haan
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Pier 1 Imports
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
Just remember that if you’ve already signed up at Raise in the past, you won’t get the credit again. However, anyone can use the new code to save!
*The $5 credit offer is ongoing, but the code TAKE5 is valid through January 3, 2016.