Have you claimed your FREE $5 credit from Raise.com yet? If not, there is still a chance for you to do so! Buying discounted gift cards is the perfect way to save money on those things that you never find on sale! Think about it — if you can buy a $100 gift card for $80 (or less) and use it to buy a $100 item – you will have paid only $80 for it. That is like getting it on sale!
One deal I came across today was on Panera Gift cards. They had cards in both $25 and $15 values that are marked down as much as 10% off of face value. New customers can claim a free $5 credit and save even more!!!
Here is how you get this deal:
- Create an account on Raise.com. You will need to include the referral code in order to get the credit – which is PPinchin.
- You will be asked for your mobile number so that they can verify your account. If you are signing up on your mobile device, you will even be provided with an app you can use to shop (sweet)!!
- Once you verify your code, you will see the $5 credit in your account!!!
- Add a $15 card to your account and pay just $8.50; or $25 and pay $17.50.
If you want to do even better! I’ve got some codes you can use if you have never shopped at Raise before (so valid for new customers only:
- Spend $50 and use the code FALL5 to save another $5
- Spend $75 and use the code RAISE75AF to save another $5
Smart shoppers do anything they can to save money all year long – but even more so as we head into the holidays when we need to get lots of things but still need to keep our budget in check!