Need Halloween costume ideas? You’ve landed at the right place.
If you love getting creative when making your Halloween costume, then this is the post for you! We’ve rounded up 40 fun DIY Halloween costumes for kids and adults! Some of these are just for kids or just for adults….but some could be worn by anyone!
To learn more about each one, just click on the Halloween costume name or image and we’ll send you to the page to get the details! Have fun!
FUN HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
1. DIY Icee Costume – Penny Pinchin’ Mom
2. Cupcake (source unknown – details listed on image so you can make this yourself).
3. Operation Game (source unknown).
4. Human Pop Tart from Paper n Stitch.
5. Identity Thief (source unknown).
6. Darla from Finding Nemo (source unknown).
7. Salt Girl Costume from Simple Simon & Co.
8. Lobster Chef Baby Wearing Costume from This Charming Life.
9. Paper Doll Costume from Brassy Apple.
10. Mouse Trap Costume from Coolest Homemade Costumes.
11. DIY Mad Scientist Costume from Easy Green Mom.
12. Garden Gnome Costume by One Little Minute Blog.
13. Biker Baby (source unknown).
14. Sweet Little Old Lady (from WeKnowMemes)
15. Ash & Pikachu Costumes from Costume Works.
16. Inspector Gadget Costume (source unknown).
17. Dunkin Donuts Costume from Coolest Homemade Costumes.
18. Walking Fart (source unknown).
19. Kool-aid Man Pregnancy Costume (source unknown).
20. Camping Costumes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
21. Strong Man Costume from Oh Happy Day.
22. Charlie Brown Costume from Emily McCall.
23. Baby Octopus Costume from Costume Works.
24. Vending Machine from Instructables.
25. Mac and Cheese from DIY Network.
26. Snail Costume from Oh Happy Day.
27. The Man in the Yellow Hat from Haute Apple Pie.
28. Peter Pan’s Shadow from Tikkido.
29. Baby Lumberjack costume (no source).
30. Scuba Diver Costume from Design Dazzle.
31. Bathtub and Bubbles from Costume Works.
32. Cotton Candy Costume from Costume Works.
33. Construction worker.
Jeans and a flannel shirt are the main parts of this costume. If the shirt it old, you could cut off the sleeves and layer it over a thermal tee (or just wear the shirt as it is). You can find kids’ work boots, tool belt and a hard hat and you’ve got a quick and easy costume (with things you can use again).
34. Black Eyed Peas
This is a perfect last minute costume. Just draw two black “P”s on your eyes and your set! The only cost – black costume make up!
35. Zombie Carrying Myself in a Box by Penny Pinchin’ Mom.
36. Cereal Killer (source unknown)
37. S’mores Family Costume from The Smittcamp’s.
38. Pete the Cat (source unknown).
39. Kissing Booth from Costume Works.
40. Minivan Stick Figure Family from Costume Works.