I love a good muffin for breakfast. However, I get tired of the boring standbys like blueberry or even chocolate chip. I want to mix up my morning by making something different.
These amazing apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are one thing you MUST make! I love to whip up a batch and then the kids and I both have a quick and easy breakfast we can grab in the morning as we get them ready to head off to school.
- Vanilla or Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Finely chopped medium sized apple (any variety)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups of lemon lime soda
- Oats (any type)
- Combine cake mix, apple, cinnamon and soda until well blended.
- Grease muffin tin and fill each cup about ¾ the way full.
- Sprinkle with oats.
- Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes