This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.
The holidays are behind us and we are all busy with our new year’s resolutions and getting settled back into our lives. Many resolutions include new things such as a new diet, working out, and saving money.
We talk frequently about different money saving ideas. I’ve provided tips on how you can use less product to save. We talk about how to be a smart shopper in the store. One of my tricks is to try different brands. While most think store or other products are not as good as the name brand, you might want to think again.
Consider your hair care products for example. If you are spending big bucks on salon brands, you might be spending money you really don’t need to. Suave hair care products work just as well as the more expensive big name brands. They leave your hair feeling like you just left the salon, without your wallet taking a hit!
Here are just a few of the products Suave sells:
- Honey Infusion 12.6 fl. oz.: Shampoo and conditioner system protects against damage, leaving hair 10x stronger in just one use vs. non-conditioning shampoo. Salon proven to strengthen as well as Pureology Strength Cure salon products.
• Shampoo – Gently cleanses hair while strengthening for resilient strands with a rich, long-lasting fragrance.
• Conditioner – Deeply conditions hair to strengthen strands with a rich, long-lasting fragrance.
- Avocado Infusion 12.6 fl. oz.: Shampoo and conditioner system smooths as it cleanses and conditions, leaving dry, frizzy hair soft and smooth. Salon proven to control frizz as well as Aveda Smooth Infusion salon products.
• Shampoo – Hydrate hair while cleansing to nourish, smooth and protect
• Conditioner – Replenishes moisture in strands for noticeably smooth hair
- Vitamin Infusion 12.6 fl. oz.: Shampoo and conditioner system boosts shine and strengthens tired, stressed hair. Salon proven to strengthen as well as Kerastase Densifique Shampoo and Conditioner.
• Shampoo – Restores hair nourishment for strong, vibrant strands
• Conditioner – Conditions hair to repair strands from root to tip for revitalized hair with luxurious, long-lasting fragrance.
Right now is the perfect time to try one of these products. When you purchase any Suave Hair Care products at your local Walmart, money will be donated to Feeding America. It is the perfect way that you can try something new and give help to someone in need.
I really love what they are doing. In fact, I know that there is something we all can do to make 2017 a better year not only for ourselves, but others. If we all took the time to find one way we can help others in need, imagine what a better world this could be!
I presented this idea to my family and got their input and ideas. We’ve decided that this is going to be the year we make contributions to our local food pantry every single month. It is easy to remember to do this during the holiday season, but food is a need people have all year long. Just a few extra dollars at the store each week and we can help feed other families who are struggling to help put food on the table. It is a simple way we too can help.
You can actually enter a sweepstakes by sharing your own way to help in 2017! Just head to Twitter and share what you plan do to in 2017 to help others in your own community. Make sure you use the #ShareSuave and #Sweepstakes hashtags so that you can get entered for your own chance to win!
I know I’ve been blessed and now is my time to pay it forward to help others. Let’s all join together and make #ShareSuave a great way to raise awareness and get the message out there!