I love pasta. I admit it. However, I don’t just want pasta with plain old red sauce on it. That gets so boring! Here is a fun way to bring some SPICE to your own pasta — Cajun Sausage Pasta!
- 1 cup spiral pasta
- Turkey sausage
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 Tbs. Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get water boiling and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While water is boiling (and pasta is cooking), slice and cook turkey sausage.
- Add in the cream and cajun seasoning to the cooked sausage.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil; then reduce heat and allow to simmer
- Remove from heat to allow to thicken.
- Add pasta and cheese to the mixture.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!