Cool fall nights and crisp autumn mornings make you want to get something warm to fill your belly. That is where this decadent caramel vanilla latte steps in! Made with simple ingredients you probably have in home, it is super easy to whip up.
What is best is that this tastes like something you’d get at the coffee shop – but costs a whole lot less! That may not make your local barista very happy – but that is just how life goes, isn’t it?!
Other recipes that are perfect for fall:
- 6 oz of your favorite coffee (vanilla can bring more flavor
- 1 Tbs caramel sauce (Ghirardelli recommended)
- 1 Tbs Torani salted caramel syrup
- 3 Tbs French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ½ cup milk
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Pour 6 oz coffee into an 8oz+ size mug.
- Add caramel sauce and stir until melted.
- Add caramel syrup and stir until blended.
- Add coffee creamer and stir until blended.
- In small pan, heat milk, whisking vigorously until it creates a foam.
- One milk is hot, remove from heat. Use a spoon and hold back the foam, while pouring the milk into your coffee.
- Add foam to the top.
- Top with whipped cream and additional caramel sauce (optional)