Have you ever used CoinStar to turn your loose change into cash? You can even take your loose change to pick up gift cards instead, if you so wish. Right now, when you cash in $20 at any CoinStar Kiosk and get an Amazon.com gift card, you will receive a BONUS $5 Amazon MP3 credit!
This offer runs through September 23, 2012 at participating kiosks. You can find one near you here. You will want to make sure that you read the full terms and conditions of the $5 MP3 credit offer, which includes the following:
- The promotional code offer (“offer”) can be used only once. Limit of one promotional code per qualifying transaction at participating Coinstar kiosks.
- The code and credit expire on October 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. After redeeming the code, the credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible purchases until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
- Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com website, http://www.amazon.com, toward MP3 music downloads and not for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com.
- The promotion is available only to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States.
- This offer is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, is not redeemable for cash, is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with other credits or special offers.