WINNER: RebekahG rebfh@xxxxxx
One restaurant which I love to frequent is Red Robin. They have some of the BEST burgers around. Not sure how they do it, but they have got it figured out! Red Robin has offered many original menu items in the past. If you had a favorite that has since gone missing, you might be surprised to find it returning once again!!
They recently launched a Bring My Burger back contest and allowed fans to vote on the burgers which should find their way back to the Red Robin Gourmet burger lineup. The first one making a come back is the 5 Alarm Burger. This is just one in a series of customer favorites to make a return back to the restaurant. Make sure you follow them so you can learn which ones will be gracing the menus again!
Not only can you find some favorites on the menu, you can also find new appetizers as well. They have these priced for any budget – $3, $5, $7 or $9! The portions match the price – so if you are dining yourself or with a group, you can order the right amount of food at just the right price! Here are a few you can find:
- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin’s famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt’s® beer cheese dip.
- These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
- New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
If you love Red Robin there are definitely new reasons to stop by and see them. They’d be thrilled to serve you!
This contest will be open until April 27, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received compensation for hosting this giveaway, which was sponsored by Red Robin. All opinions contained within this post are her own and were not influenced by any other parties. Be entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.