Making holiday food is so much fun – especially when it’s easy and stress-free! These little brownies are so easy to make, and get so many compliments at Christmas parties!
If you can make a box of brownies, then you can make these adorable trees! I promise!
Make sure you check out all of our other fun and easy Christmas treat ideas!!
- 1 box of brownie mix (bake as directed)
- Green candy melts
- Bake the brownies as directed on the package.
- Allow them to cool for twenty minutes, and then carefully remove them from the brownie pan.
- Cut the brownies into triangles.
- In a medium-sized, microwavable bowl, microwave one cup of green candy melts until smooth
- Once smooth, pour into a small ziploc baggie
- Cut a very small tip in the corner of the baggie, to serve as a piping bag.
- Zig-zag back and forth with the candy melts, over the top of each brownie, until they look nice and green.
- While the candy melt drizzle is still warm on the brownies, add sprinkles for ornaments, and christmas tree decor.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for an hour before serving, or place in the fridge for fifteen mins.