I have to admit that I do not always eat as healthy as I should. However, one thing I try to eat every day is yogurt. It is my go to breakfast food. I know that it may not be much, but it is at least a little something towards eating something that is good for me each day.
It can be tough to always remember to take care of ourselves. We are pulled in 20 different directions and it is easy to forget to remember number one – ourselves. It can be tough to exercise and maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. However, with the right tools it can be as easy as picking up a spoon! This spring, Keri Glassman and Dannon Oikos are encouraging you to ‘Grab a Spoon ‘til June’ with rich and creamy 0% fat Dannon Oikos® Greek nonfat yogurt to help you stay on track towards your goals while at the same time adding spice to your normal routine!
The thing I loved about Dannon Oikos yogurt is that it is aa creamy-thick nonfat yogurt, made through a traditional Greek straining process which makes it an excellent source of protein. Each cup of Dannon Oikos® contains twice the amount of protein of regular lowfat yogurt and 0% fat (with the exception of Dannon Traditional varieties). So I get my protein PLUS great taste!
Dannon Oikos has a great new promotion called Grab a Spoon ’til June — which is all about taking steps to stay healthy! You can learn some great tips from Keri Glassman. In fact, you can find thesesure that you visit OikosYogurt.com for more tips, messages, advice, recipes and more – and when it’s snack time, don’t forget to Grab a Spoon!
– Every Meal Is A “Monday Morning”. Focus on eating better, one meal at a time. Otherwise it can be easy to get discouraged – forget the worry! Your only mission: Make the next meal you eat nutritious, balanced and satisfying.
– Don’t Eat Around A Craving. Honor your craving with a conscious indulgence – take a few deep breaths and find a healthy alternative! Try satisfying your sweet tooth with Dannon Oikos® Greek nonfat yogurt, it is nutritious but still has an incredible taste.
– No-Excuses Exercise. Sometimes the biggest barrier to working out is just getting there so a good option can be to make it as easy as possible—throw in a workout DVD or even going for a walk takes away excuses and gets you moving!
– Satisfying Proteins. A moderate-protein balanced diet with a reasonable amount of fiber, carbohydrates and the appropriate amount of healthy fats is the best way to maintain a healthy weight. Dairy is a great source of protein, try a creamy Greek nonfat yogurt like Dannon Oikos®–it has twice the protein of regular lowfat yogurt2. Oikos Greek Nonfat yogurt: 12 -14g Protein (24%DV), Regular lowfat yogurt: 5g protein (10%DV) per 5.3oz.
One reader will receive a copy of Kari Glassman’s Book – Slim, Calm, Sexy Diet
Entry is simple — just leave one comment answering the question of the day. Note: All comments must be left HERE on the blog. Comments left via Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
1. What do you do daily to remember to take care of yourself?
This contest will be open until June 8th 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
I have partnered with Dannon to help promote the Dannon Oikos Greek Grab a Spoon campaign. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program, which includes writing about the promotion and product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. By entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.
2 Oikos Greek Nonfat yogurt: 12 -14g Protein (24%DV), Regular lowfat yogurt: 5g protein (10%DV) per 5.3oz.