Starting the week of January 13th, CVS will have another ECB Deal on Dial, Tone, Dry Idea and Dial products — Spend $10 and get $3 back in ECB. There are some coupons available right now which will pay perfectly with this promotion. First of all, check out these coupons:
- $1.501/ Dial Lotion Product, 12 oz+
- $2/2 Dial Liquid hand Soaps
- $1/2 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soaps
- $3/3 Dial Soap, 8 bar packs
- $2/2 Dry Idea Roll on Gel Products
- $2/4 Right Guard Sport Deodorants (excludes aerosols)
- $4/4 Right Guard Bar Products
(Note that there are also coupons for $2/2 Right Guard Total Defense and $2/2 Right Guard Body Wash Products – but these clearly state not to be combined with any other offer, and this promotion is deemed to be an offer).
Once you have your coupons, you can start working on some scenarios. Here are a few ideas:
DEAL IDEA #1
$ 6.00 2 Dry Idea Deodorants at $3 each
$ 4.00 2 Dial Complete Handwash at $2 each
– 1.00 $1/2 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soaps
- 2.00 $2/2 Dry Idea Roll on Gel Products
$ 7.00 out of pocket + get $3 back in ECB for a NET of $4 or like paying just $1 each!
DEAL IDEA #2
$ 12.00 3 Dial Bar Soap 8 packs at $4 each
- 3.00 $3/3 Dial Soap, 8 bar packs
$ 9.00 out of pocket + get $3 bak in ECB for a NET of $6 or $2 each — or just $0.25 per bar!
DEAL IDEA #3
$ 10.00 2 Dial NutriSkin Lotion
- 3.00 2 – $1.501/ Dial Lotion Product, 12 oz+
$ 7.00 out of pocket + get back $3 in ECB for NET of $4 or just $2 each!
What scenarios were you able to create?