I’ve got bad news for Dillons Shoppers. Starting today, August 7th, Dillons, will no longer double manufacturer coupons. They will still accept them, but only at face value. These include e-coupons, digital coupons, printable coupons, Catalina coupons as well as those coupons you find in your favorite newspaper and magazines.
The reason for this is that they are implementing a new Lower Prices Program. They are reducing prices on thousands of every day items, which families can use.
If you are looking for additional ways to save, you can always do the following:
- Downloadable, clip-free coupons daily onwww.Dillons.com/
- Weekly sales and special sales events, such as Mega Event and Cart Busters
- Fuel savings program that offers up to $1 off per gallon when you redeem up to 1,000 fuel points at Dillons Fuel Centers and Kwik Shops
- Loyal customer mailings containing customized coupons
- $4/$10 generic drug pricing (see pharmacy for details)
Does this change affect you?