My kids love fun snacks. As much as I love to do things with them, I am not one to spend hours in the kitchen. So, when my daughter asked me to make something with her, I decided to make these fun domino cookies! They take 2 ingredients and you are done in less than 30 minutes!
As an added bonus, these cookies are educational! I had her do math, count dots and even match them to play a quick game once they were cooled!
- Refrigerated Cookie Dough (you can make your own if you choose)
- Chocolate Chips
- Flour (if needed)
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease your cookie sheets.
- Open the cookie dough and roll it out to around ⅛" thick (you may need flour to keep it from sticking to your counter or rolling mat).
- Cut the dough into rectangles (any size will work).
- Make a slight "line" in the middle of the dough (do not cut all the way through).
- Take the chocolate chips and place them in domino patterns on the cookies, placing them tip down (so the circle faces upwards).
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until golden brown.