Since so many of you are purchasing holiday gifts, I just wanted to mention that this offer is still available. It seems that every time I turn around something in this house needs batteries! Until I can find a charger and the rechargeable batteries that work for me, I have to buy them. If you have priced batteries, you know that 8 counts of AA or AAA seem to run between $7.50 – $8 at most stores. Amazon has a SUPER deal on them right now!
You can pick up up 20 counts of Duracell AA or AAA for as low as $7.72 shipped or even the 28 count packages for $11.12 shipped! That makes the cost as low as $0.39 each!! Here is how to get this fantastic offer:
- Go to Amazon.com and log into your account (many times you need to do this to see the clipless coupons).
- Find the Duracell Batteries.
- Scroll down to find this image and click it to add the coupon to your order
- Then, add the item to your cart using Subscribe & Save — which will show as low as $8.47 (depending on option selected).
- Proceed to checkout and your final total will be $7.72 for 20 batteries or only $0.39 each!!!
If you are an Amazon Prime Member (trial or paid service) you can get a FREE $5 credit just for ordering batteries! That makes the net price for your batteries just $2.72!! You will receive your $5 credit within 7 days of placing your order. You can sign up for a free trial if you have not had one in the past 13 months.
With the holidays coming up soon, you might end up with lots of toys that all say “Batteries not included” — so start stocking up now while you can get a super deal!! Once your order has shipped, you can simply ceaseany future orders from shipping automatically. Learn more about Subscribe & Save.
*Note – if you have already used this coupon, you will not be able to redeem it again.
Thanks, Raining Hot Coupons!