It seems that every time I turn around something in this house needs batteries! Until I can find a charger and the rechargeable batteries that work for me, I have to buy them. If you have priced batteries, you know that 8 counts of AA or AAA seem to run between $7.50 – $8 at most stores. Amazon has a SUPER deal on them right now!
You can pick up up 20 counts of Duracell AA or AAA for as low as $7.72 shipped or even the 28 count packages for $11.12 shipped! That makes the cost as low as $0.39 each!! Here is how to get this fantastic offer:
- Go to Amazon.com and log into your account (many times you need to do this to see the clipless coupons).
- Find the Duracell Batteries.
- Scroll down to find this image and click it to add the coupon to your order
- Then, add the item to your cart using Subscribe & Save — which will show as low as $8.47 (depending on option selected).
- Proceed to checkout and your final total will be $7.72 for 20 batteries or only $0.39 each!!!
With the holidays coming up soon, you might end up with lots of toys that all say “Batteries not included” — so start stocking up now while you can get a super deal!!!
Once your order has shipped, you can simply cease any future orders from shipping automatically. Learn more about Subscribe & Save.