Here’s an easy way to get a free $3 MP credit from Amazon. Simply purchase a select gift card and you’ll get your credit. It really is just that simple! It could be a good time to pick one up for yourself or even someone else to give as a gift (maybe a thank you to your child’s teacher or coach perhaps?). They have all sorts of gift cards available for restaurants, stores and even movie theaters! Look at the entire list here.
Make sure that you follow these steps to get your card:
1. Add at least one qualifying gift card offered in the Amazon.com store to your Shopping Cart and complete the purchase.
2. Upon shipment of your gift card purchase, you will receive an email indicating that a $3 credit for Amazon MP3 has been applied automatically to your Amazon account.
3. After receiving your email, visit the Amazon MP3 Store and select “Buy MP3” or “Buy Album” for the items you choose. Your purchase(s) will be applied against the $3 credit automatically. Your credit card will not be charged for Amazon MP3 until your credit has been used or expires. Each time you make an additional MP3 purchase before November 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST, we will automatically apply your promotional credit until you have used its full $3 value. Amazon MP3 promotional codes can only be used for Amazon MP3 music and are not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com.
4. If you remove the qualifying gift card from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, you will not qualify for this promotional offer.
6. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
7. Promotional offer only applies to select physical gift cards that display the offer message on their webstore product information pages.
Thanks My Litter!