I recently made Birthday Cake Oreo Truffles (which are amazing, by the way). While we were eating them I started thinking that they might be a great way to also make a great, simple cheesecake!
I was actually successful in making a new dessert! I love that you can make this for someone who may not be a fan of traditional birthday cake.
It is very easy to make and is the perfect way to celebrate your birthday – or even a Tuesday!!
- Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake Mix
- 1 Package of Birthday Cake Oreos
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Crumble one package of Oreos (use your food processor or a baggie and a rolling pin).
- Press the Oreo crumbs into the bottom of your 9" pan to form your crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 min
- While the crust chills, prepare your No-Bake Cheesecake according to package instructions.
- Pour mixture into the chilled crust.
- Top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Chill for one hour
- Serve and enjoy!