Spring is coming — or might even be here where you live! This Fisher Price Infant to Toddler swing is the perfect way to get out with your little one and enjoy the fresh air. You can connect it to your swing set, tree or even the bottom of your deck (if it is taller, of course). Amazon has it priced at just $14.60!! This same item sells for $24 and more through other retailers!!
- The Infant to Toddler Swing is an outdoor swing that spans the development of a child from infant to toddler
- The tray holds toys or snacks and lifts up out of the way for easy in and out
- A dual restraint system, with three point harness and tray, keeps the child secure
- This swing is as friendly to parents as it is to kids and now it can be reclined for use with infants as young as six months
- Ships in Frustration-Free Packaging
I can remember pushing my youngest in hers (we only had one for her). She absolutely LOVED it! We would go outside and she would waddle over and reach up, asking me to put her in hers so she could go for a ride!
This deal is good today only, March 19th, while supplies last.
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.