Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for April 2, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Johnny B. Fast: The Super Spy 1
- Treasure from the Past (Big Honey Dog Mysteries Easter Special Edition) – a mystery adventure for children ages 8 to 12
- The Mystery of the Missing Money (The Mystery Series, Short Story 1) (FREE Mystery Adventure Story For Kids Ages 9-12)
- Ripley’s RBI 01: Scaly Tale (Ripley’s RBI)
- Shirley Link & The Safe Case
- DIY Protein Bars At Home: The Ultimate Guide To Easy, Homemade, And No Bake Energy Bars (Protein Diet, Protein Shake Diet, Snack Recipes, Weight Loss, Cookbooks, Paleo, Healthy Living, Dieting)
- Cookbooks: Bread Baking (Culinary Books, Recipes)
- The Gooey Butter Cake Collection: 60 Quick and Easy Cake Mix Recipes Your Family Will Love
- Grandma’s Best Quick Breads: Grandma’s Best Recipes
- Cookie Recipes: Delicious and Easy Cookies Recipes (Quick and Easy Cooking Series)
- Happiness 365: One-a-Day Inspirational Quotes for a Happy YOU (The Happiness 365 Inspirational Series Book 1)
- 8 Reasons Your Life Matters
- Law of Attraction Habits: 5 Habits That Super Charge Your Manifesting Skills
- Extreme Memory: How To Remember Everything
- Beyond Positive Thoughts: you can live your life by design not default
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.