Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for June 2, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- I Want a Dog: My Opinion Essay (The Read and Write Series Book 1)
- Insanity (Mad in Wonderland)
- The Math Inspectors: Story One – The Case Of The Claymore Diamond (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12)
- Minecraft: Diary of a Wimpy Villager (Book 7): (An unofficial Minecraft book)
- The Book of the King (The Wormling 1)
- Smoothies: 450 Smoothie Recipes to Lose Weight, Increase Energy & Detox
- The Keto Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss
- Eating For Your Blood Type Cookbook: 80 Mouthwatering 30-Minute Meal Recipes For All Blood Types
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes Made Healthy
- It Starts With Good Food: 30 Day Fix, Amazing Recipes For Food Lovers To Lose Weight And Reset Your Metabolism (Whole 30 Cookbook, Paleo, Gluten Free, … Weight Loss, Cookbook, Recipes Book 1)
- How To Write A Novel The Easy Way Using The Pulp Fiction Method To Write Better Novels
- Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want
- Frugal Living: Frugal Living Tips for Dummies: 30+ Proven Frugal Suggestions to Spend Less, Save More & Live Happy (Frugal Suggestions, Frugal Luxuries, … Frugal Living, Frugal Tips, Frugal)
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
- Pursuing Your Creativity: Unleashing Your Creative Power
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.