Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for September 28, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- The Greatest Casserole Cookbook (Casserole Recipes): Easy Casserole Recipes and Casserole Dishes
- The Cornbread Bible: A Recipe Storybook
- Pies and Mini Pies
- Gluten-Free Cookies: 50 Recipes of Yummy Cookie Goodness to Try for Your Family (Diets & Recipes)
- Baking Artisan Bread in Five Minutes: Baking Bread, making book
- How to Stop Being Insecure: Learn How to Overcome Emotional and Relationship Insecurity
- Always Know What To Say – Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone
- 30 Interactive Brainteasers to Warm up your Brain (Brain teasers, riddles & puzzles, puzzles & games)
- Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
- Flourish In Adversity – How to Overcome Crisis and Adversity (Restored Destiny Book 1)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.