Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for August 27, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Fishin’ a Bowl
- The Comeback
- Zombie Survival Guide: 100% Zombie-Proof!
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Portal Through the Pond (Empty World Series Book 1)
- The Silurian, Book One: The Fox and the Bear
- A Sea of Shields (Book #10 in the Sorcerer’s Ring)
- The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow Book 1)
- Maggie for Hire (Maggie MacKay – Magical Tracker Book 1)
- Family Magic (The Hayle Coven Novels: Book One 1)
- THE HELMSMAN: Director’s Cut Edition (The Helmsman Saga Book 1)
- SODIUM:1 Harbinger
- Land (Stranded Book 1)
- Traitor (The Turner Chronicles Book 1)
- Messages (David Chance Book 1)
- The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life
- Cultivating Love: Enhancing Communication
- 1-Minute Habits: Optimise Your Brain, Form Any Habit And Live A Fulfilled Life
- Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence
- 98 Powerful Affirmations to Awake the Inner, Happier You: The Complete Law of Happiness, But Simplified (The Wheel of Wisdom Book 3)
- Too Close to Home (The Forensic Files Book 1)
- Silent as the Grave
- The Devil’s Grin (An Anna Kronberg Thriller Book 1)
- Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers – Book 1)
- Midnight Harvest (Seasons of Blood #1)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
- Luck for Hire
- Dinner Date at Mt Isa
- The Bloody King
- Taste of Fear
- The Case of the Missing Bubble Gum Card
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.