Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for September 22, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Aster Wood and the Lost Maps of Almara (Book 1)
- White Hart (White Hart series #1)
- Lightning Girl: The Secret World of the Supernatural (Superconnected)
- Spirit Animals: Book 1: Wild Born
- Anne Hawksmoor: The Time Traveller (The Anne Hawksmoor Series Book 1)
- Sweet Girl (Titan)
- The Daddy Pact (Coach’s Boys Book 1)
- For Renata
- Shuttered Affections (Cornerstone #1)
- The Tenacious Miss Tamerlane (Kasey Michaels Alphabet Regency Romance)
- Last Call (A Ridley Brone Mystery Book 1)
- Fatal Debt
- Invisible (An Ivy Malone Mystery Book #1): A Novel
- Black Jasmine (Lei Crime Book 3)
- Tutti Frutti (Dev Haskell – Private Investigator Book 5)
- The Invitation
- How to Knock a Bravebird from Her Perch: The First Novel in the Morrow Girls Series
- Friends With Full Benefits (Friends With Benefits Book 2)
- Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)
- The Bloodbath Ritual (An Alex Hollick FBI Thriller Book 1)
- Soup Recipes: 25 Easy Soup Recipes Anyone Can Make! (Quick and Easy Cooking Series)
- Hearty slow cooker beef recipes
- Super easy and tasty slow cooker recipes: Hearty curries that will make you look forward to meal time
- Mug Cakes: And Other Delicious Desserts to Make in the Microwave
- Circle of Friends Cookbook – 25 Bacon Recipes
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.