Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for December 15, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- A Week of Meals in a Day: Delicious Recipes for Beginners – 20 Quick Easy Recipes You Can Make in a Day (quick easy recipes, delicious recipes, Beginner Cookbook Book 1)
- Slow Cooker Wanderlust: 101 Adventurous and Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes from Around the World
- Cheap Meals: Budget Friendly Family Recipes Cookbook with Tasty and Money Saving $5 Dishes
- Dump Cake Recipes – Desserts So Easy Even Kids Can Make Them (Hillbilly Housewife Cookbooks Book 8)
- Cast Iron Cookbook: Vol.3 Dinner Recipes
- The 7 Habits That Will Change Your Life Forever
- Always Know What To Say – Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone
- Negotiating Skills: How to Negotiate Anything to Your Advantage (Negotiating Skills, Negotiating Strategies, Negotiating Tactics)
- Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
- The 100 Affirmations You Need to Listen to Everyday to Inspire and change Your Life: The Secret Affirmations Successful CEO and Entrepreneurs Use Everyday to Skyrocket Their Profits
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.