Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for December 24, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Family, Food and the Friars: Experience the Richness of Italian Cuisine through Cultivating, Cutting, Cooking and Consuming with Those you Love
- Twice As Nice: 25 Chicken Breast Recipes for Today and Later
- 35 Homemade Bread Recipes – Fresh Out Of The Oven, Buttered and Gone (Hillbilly Housewife Cookbooks Book 16)
- Cooking With Food Storage BEANS: 25 Bean Recipes Using Only Foods in Your Pantry
- Paleo Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes: Against All Grains (Paleo Recipes Book 4)
- Training Motivation: How To Stop Making Excuses And Increase Motivation To Exercise (Training motivation, Exercise motivation, Workout motivation, Fitness … motivation, Bodybuilding motivation)
- Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
- Budget Language Learning: How to Learn a Language Completely for Free
- Stress proof your life (52 Brilliant Ideas)
- The Art of War
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.