Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for February 12, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Bored No More: A Children’s Book about Creativity
- Children’s Books: EVERYBODY LOVES VALENTINES (Adorable, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book, for Beginner Readers, About Hearts, Valentines, Friendship, and Love, Ages 2-8)
- Just Kidding : Laugh Out Loud Jokes For Kids (Why So Serious : Laugh Out Loud Book Book 1)
- Daddy Forgot My Dinner: Nuggies
- The Green Ember
- The Ultimate Marinade Bible: Delicious Taste And Tenderness
- Budget Recipes Made Simple: The Ultimate Guide to Being an Amazing Chef on a Budget
- Paleo Diet: Amazingly Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes for Weight Loss (Weight Loss Recipes, Paleo Diet Recipes Book 1)
- Appetizer Recipes: Top 50 Healthy, Delicious & Spicy Mouth Watering Appetizer Dishes That You Will Love It.
- Delicious Amish Baking Secrets: Learn How To Bake The Amish Way
- How To Become a Memory Master: Proven Ideas for Quick & Easy Memory Improvement (How To eBooks Book 14)
- Sherlock’s Lifehacks
- Smart Eating Smart Thinking: How I Boosted My Intelligence, Increased My IQ and Grew New Brain Cells By Changing My Food
- How to Improve Your Memory: Tips & Exercises to Boost Brainpower
- Brain Food kogebog (Danish Edition)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.