Around my house, my children LOVE yogurt! In fact, we don’t even call it yogurt — we call it “ice cream.” So, when my children ask for ice cream, I don’t have to worry because I know they are eating something healthy. Well, at least they are eating one thing for the day that is healthy for them!!! If I can sneak in vitamins or fiber when it is snack time – I am ALL over it!!
Here is what I love about this yogurt:
* Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is the only leading nonfat yogurt with 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber.
* Available in four flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie – Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is a delicious snack that is good for you, contributes 20% of the recommended daily value of fiber and is a good source of calcium as well as vitamins A and D.
* Instead of munching on boring lower-calorie foods, you can now snack with zero guilt on Fiber One yogurt, a tasty way to help watch waistlines and keep calorie counts in check.
* Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt features a ‘Hungry Girl Seal of Approval’, the first nationally distributed yogurt to receive this endorsement.
* Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is available in the yogurt section of grocery stores nation-wide
Here is the exciting news!!! Yoplait has graciously agreed to give the first 50 readers who sign up (click the image above) a coupon for a FREE 4-pack of Fiber One! Don’t worry – even if you aren’t one of the first 50, everyone can download a coupon for $1.00/1 directly from this site.
Thanks to Yoplait for extending this great offer to all of you!!!
(All product information was provided to me by Yoplait)