If you are still trying to get into your fitness routine, an activity tracker might help. While there are a lot of really fancy ones on the market, they may still be a bit outside of your budget. The Garmin VivoFit is one that people love and that works just as good as the more expensive ones (just fewer bells and whistles).
We found that Amazon has a really great deal! They are $49.99 here – and are more than $60 pretty much everywhere else that we looked! It is available in an array of colors, so you can get the one that you love.
- Pairs with heart rate monitor chest strap for fitness activities (chest strap included in bundle package).
- Move Bar – Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- Long battery life – Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display – View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals – Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories – Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep – Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.