It seems you blink and your children have outgrown their clothes…..yet again. There is a great resource available which can help you save money on your kids’ clothing needs. The site is called Wittlebee. Here is how it works:
- Head HERE and request your invitation to join.
- You will fill out a profile sharing information about your kids including styles and colors. You can also include notes about sizing (i.e. different size shirt from pants).
- Each month, a box of clothes will be mailed to you based upon your profile. The box costs $39.99 and includes 6 items.
- You can save $10 off of your very first box with the code CP10 – so you can try it once for just $29.99.
- You can cancel at any time if it isn’t working for you.
Right now they are giving all members a chance to win a $500 grocery sweepstakes!! You will need to first request an invitation to join (but don’t have to yet purchase anything),. So, make sure you are signed up here first. Then, log into your account and click on the green grocery sweepstakes image at the top of the page to get entered to win!! Good luck!!