These Ghost Pop Treats will be a hit every time you make them! They are super easy to make and my kids giggle and gobble them down.
Honestly, what’s not to love? They are a krispie treat. Then, when you put them on a stick, they taste even better. Well, at least they do if you ask my kids.
Make this for your kids and when you are through, take a look at our other fun Halloween Treat Ideas.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of crispy rice cereal
- Bright White candy melts
- Edible candy eyes (found in the baking aisle)
- Cake Pop or Sucker Sticks
- In a large sauce pan, melt the butter and marshmallows together.
- Once fully melted, remove the pan from the heat and add the cereal.
- Mix well.
- Place in an ungreased 9x13 pan and allow them to set up for two hours.
- Once they are st, cut them into rectangles.
- Set the rectangle treats aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the white candy melts.
- Once the candy melts are completely melted, dip the top half of the rectangle rice crispy treats into the candy melts.
- Place the trats flat side down on a sheet of wax paper.
- Place two eyes on the portion of the treat with the candy melts, while it's still hot so it sticks easily.
- Allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once they are cool, place the sucker stick firmly in the bottom of the treat.