As a mom, I tkae care to make sure my kids are watching programs that I find are educational and age appropriate. Some kids shows, while geared at younger children, are still not appropriate (in my personal opinion). It is such a relief to find programming you trust and shows that your children will enjoy. One such show for our family has been Curious George.
Curious George actually has extended past the television but into our books and even toys my kids enjoy. They love to read some of the same books over and over again – so I love to keep my eyes open for new titles – and even ways to engage my kids in learning. I actually love the new Curious George app: Curious George at the Zoo (brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt).
Aimed at 3-5 year olds, this learning app lets players help George take care of animals at the zoo, play mini games to build critical thinking skills and even create their own photo albums! We’ve downloaded this and my two younger children (who happen to be 3 and 5 years old) really have been having a lot of fun!
One reader will receive a Curious George Prize Pack, valued at $100. The items include:
· Complete Adventures of Curious George Deluxe Book and CD Gift Set ($35.00)
· Curious George Goes to the Zoo ($3.99)
· Curious George Travel Activity Kit ($12.99)
· Curious George Storybook Collection ($18.00)
· Curious George Build Your Own Book Kit ($14.99)
· Curious George Says Thank You ($9.99)
· Learning with Curious George Kindergarten Reading Workbook ($5.99)—Not pictured
· Download codes for 3 additional Curious George at the Zoo Habitats (upon release) ($5.97)
Entry is simple — just leave one comment answering the question of the day. If you would like to gain some bonus entries, you can complete any or all of the additional items listed — just leave a separate comment for method of entry. Note: All comments must be left HERE on the blog. Comments left via Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
1. What do you (or your kids or kids you care for) love most about Curious George?
This contest will be open until April 17th at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received nothing in exchange for hosting this giveaway. All opinions contained within this post are her own and were not influenced by any other parties. Be entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.