Laundry. Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil in our lives. If you are like me, it also seems like one shirt somehow multiplies into four when you turn your back. That means something is always running through the washing machine at our house.
Not only do I have tons of laundry to do each week, I also have to be careful as to the detergent products that I use. I have very sensitive sinuses and extremely strong or floral scents can trigger a migraine for me in the blink of an eye. I’ve been a fan of Tide, Bounce & Downy forever. So, seeing that they offer “free” varieties of their products makes me extremely happy!! Here’s a few tidbits of info about some of the laundry products offered by Proctor & Gamble.
- Whether you’re a yoga addict, have sensitive skin, love your white jeans but dread the inevitable stains, or just want to find new ways to keep your energy bill as low as possible, there’s a Tide that’s right for you.
- Tide is helping you discover your “laundry identity” –based on your unique personality and your family’s diverse interests.
- You can visit the Tide.com homepage to take the MyTide ‘quiz’ to determine the Tide that’s right for you.
- New Downy Unstopables in-wash scent booster lets you satisfy your cravings for an amped-up scent experience
- The beads can be added directly to the wash by shaking in as little or as much as you’d like.
- The scent is four times more scent than Downy liquid fabric softener and keeps clothes fresh in your closet until you wear them for up to twelve weeks
- Personality traits can play a big role in how we organize our lives and our homes in every area—even in the laundry room! Bounce gives you great freshness in a form that’s right for you based on your personality.
- If you’re always looking for savvy, high-tech ways to achieve automatic results, you are a “bar person.”
- If you’re someone who loves to freshen every area of your life—from the laundry room and beyond—and wants freshness made to order, you are a “sheet person.”
- Take the quiz on the Bounce Facebook page to find out if you’re a “bar” person or a “sheets” person!
- Gain with FreshLock® technology provides amazing freshness for your laundry.
- This amazing, fresh scent technology is available in all of Gain’s detergent and fabric softener products and will last on clothes for weeks.
- At the moment of getting dressed you can get the same scent experience as fresh-out-of-the-dryer clothes.
One lucky reader will receive a laundry gift basket which contains one of each of the following:
Tide, Bounce, Downy & Gain
To enter, click the image below. Then, answer the required question. If you would like, you can gain up to 4 additional bonus entries for each task as listed.
This contest will be open until Wednesday, September 28th, at 11:59 p.m PST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received the same products from P&G to use to facilitate her review. All opinions contained within this post are her own and were not influenced by any other parties. Please be sure to review the Giveaway Terms & Conditions before entering this contest.