WINNER: goteamh@xxxxxx (emailed 5/25)
There are so many products, brand, varieties and offers that bombard us every single day that it can be difficult to know what is really a good product and which you would rather avoid. It can help to let others do the leg work for you and review them and then pass along their information to you. That can save time AND money for you.
Such a thing has happened again for 2012. There are several items (22 to be exact) which have been voted Product of The Year for 2012. Want to know which products made the cut? Here ya go!
- Pet Treats – Milk-Bone® Mini’s Dog Treats – Del Monte Foods
- Pet Health – Better Than® Bones Plus Dental – Ainsworth Pet Nutrition
- Laundry – Wisk® Deep Clean™ – The Sun Products Corporation
- Personal Hygiene – Softsoap® brand Coconut Scrub Bar Soap – Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Oral Care – LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE ZERO – Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Professional Oral Care – Philips Zoom NiteWhite & DayWhite – Philips Oral Healthcare
- Whitening – Colgate® Optic White – Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Beauty Care – Clairol® Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam – Procter & Gamble
- Baby Care – HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-on Diapers – Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Beverage – Sierra Mist® Natural™ – PepsiCo Inc.
- Candy – SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared – Mars Chocolate North America
- Snacks – Orville Redenbacher’s® Pop Up Bowl – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Frozen Food – Healthy Choice® Top Chef inspired Café Steamers – ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Specialty Foods – New York Brand® Garlic Knots – T. Marzetti Company
- Air Care – Air Wick® Flip & Fresh – Reckitt Benckiser Group
- Toddler Mealtime – mOmma® by Lansinoh® Straw Cup with Dual Handles – Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
- Toddler Oral Care – Aquafresh® Training Toothpaste – GlaxoSmithKline
- Paint – Valspar® Spray Paint – The Valspar Corporation
- Household Cleaning – Zero Odor® – Zero Odor, LLC
- Insect Repellent – OFF! Deep Woods® Dry Insect Repellent – S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Skin Treatment – RetinoSyn-45 – Beauty Bioscience
- Creamer – Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® – Nestle USA, Inc.
Product of the Year is the only consumer product award that rewards innovation and is voted on by real consumers. Established 25 years ago in France, POY currently operates in 32 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation. Backed by the votes of 50,000 consumers, the distinct red POY logo serves as shortcut for shoppers in the supermarket, saving them time and money. For manufacturers of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase retail distribution and sales by an average of 10-15%. Product of the Year accepts entries every year from consumer packaged goods that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year. Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product then being chosen as a winner in its category through a nationally representative online study. For more information visit www.productoftheyearusa.com.
One winner will receive a prize package containing ALL 22 products of the year as listed above —
valued at more than $500!
Entry is simple — just leave one comment answering the question of the day. If you would like to gain some bonus entries, you can complete any or all of the additional items listed — just leave a separate comment for method of entry. Note: All comments must be left HERE on the blog. Comments left via Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
1. Which product listed above is your personal favorite and why?
3. Follow Product of the year on Faceboook!
This contest will be open until May 20th at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received nothing in exchange for hosting this giveaway. All opinions contained within this post are her own and were not influenced by any other parties. Be entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.