Another week is here. I am trying to really make sure that I am making the most of every day. Monday was probably the best day — I took my kids to the park! They had so much fun. Life is so crazy that it is easy to miss the little things that miss. That has become my new focus — to NOT miss out on the little things.
I did try a new project that I thought was going to make my life simpler and more organized – but it turns out it didn’t work!!! So while I achieved my goal, I didn’t reach the intended purpose. I’ll share the details with that tomorrow during Tuesday’s Tips.
Sometimes, you might actually accomplish getting something done that you want to, but the end result is not what you intended. Is that considered a failure? Of course not! Like I tell my children all of the time – you won’t know unless you try. Success often times follows much failure. That is how we find out what works for us – just giving it our all.
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
As usual, it is time for me to check in with all of you. You are all my accountability partners — you help keep me on track! This week I took care of so many things – it felt GREAT!
I did not set up any household goals this past week — I needed to take care of other items.
1. Finish additional year end reports — DONE!!
1. Catch up on favorite DVR’d shows – yep!
2. Pamper myself with a haircut – did it!
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up 5%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space.
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
This week I do have a lot going on, so my goals are going to be pretty minimal, at best.
1. Spend Monday morning with my kids watching a movie.
1. Clean up email.
1. Add a new book to my eReader and enjoy a few chapters.
Are you ready now to set your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!