Crystal, The Money Saving Mom, found a way that you can get 7500 sheets of paper for just $1.50 (after all rebates). It looks like she really did her homework on this one. It took her several steps to get this offer, so you’ll have to just follow carefully along.
1. Sign up for a MaxPerks card, through Office Max right here. If you already have one, be sure to jot down your MaxPerks number.
2. Go to Retailmenot. Scroll down and find the offer for free shipping on any order of $50.00 or more. This will update your account with this code.
3. Next, head over to ShopAtHome and set up an account (gives 4% back on Office Max purchases plus a $5 bonus for new sign-ups, but you must earn $20 in rebates before you receive a payment) OR sign up at Ebates (gives 3% back on Office Max purchases plus a $5 bonus for new sign-ups. You only have to place one order and your check will be issued at the end of the quarter.)
Then, search for Office Max through which ever site you signed up at and click through to the website.
4. Buy any combination of the following free after MaxPerks items which equal $50 (so you can qualify for the free shipping): 5-Ream Case of Copy Paper (2500 sheets)–$16.99 (Limit 3); Manila Folders (100-count)–$6.99 (Limit 3); or Bankers Boxes (10-pack)–$9.99 (Limit 3).
5. When you check out, be sure to include your MaxPerks Reward Member number so you get the rebate.
You will get your card mailed to you within a few weeks and you’ll have your Bonus Rewards already loaded on there. In addition your ShopAtHome account or your EBates account will be credited with your rebate.
In all, you pay a few dollars or less out of pocket. As I mentioned above, Crystal purchased 3 cases of paper and after her rewards and rebates, she paid a total of $1.50 out of her own pocket!! The deal she ran is good through October 24th, 2009.
I actually did this myself and my total was $55.29 (with tax) and I have $51.00 on my card to use for future purchases (such as toner). I also earned 3% at Ebates which equates to $1.53. So, my net out of pocket for my 3 reams of paper will be: $2.76!!!!
Check out her entire post right here! Quite impressive!!