My kids love to read (which thrills me to no end). If your kids do too, you might like to know how you can score FREE BOOKS! Yep — just by purchasing select Kellogg’s Products at your local Walmart store! (You can even get a free code right now)! Here is how it works:
- First, LIKE Walmart on Facebook and click on the Scholastic Book Offer Tab.
- Purchase select specially marked Kellogg’s products at Walmart.
- Head over to the Kellogg’s/Scholastic website.
- Once you are there, click on the red Get Your Free $5 Book and then enter 2 codes from your products (limit of 20 codes per day).
- You will receive a $5 coupon booklet for every 2 codes you enter.
- Follow the steps to redeem your free book.
- There is no limit as to the number you can collect — through July 6, 2013. Get some for yourself and for your local school.
The coupon booklets could even be given directly to a teacher if you do not need them. They can go on-line and get free books for their classroom! What a simple way to help your local schools with FREE BOOKS!