We LOVE books here. My kids could just spend hours reading – which thrills both my husband and I. You can actually get a free book when you purchase select Kellogg’s Products at your local Walmart store. Here is how it works:
- Purchase select specially marked Kellogg’s products at Walmart.
- Head over to the Kellogg’s/Scholastic website.
- Once you are there, click on the red Get Your Free $5 Book and then enter 2 codes from your products.
- You will receive a $5 coupon booklet for every 2 codes you enter.
- Follow the steps to redeem your free book.
- There is no limit as to the number you can collect — through July 1, 2012. Get some for yourself and for your local school.
The coupon booklets could even be given directly to a teacher if you do not need them. They can go on-line and get free books for their classroom! What a simple way to help your local schools with FREE BOOKS!