It is the final day to sign up for this amazing course!!!
It will be worth the cost as Erin Chase KNOWS her stuff!!!
As a home economist, I do what I can to make sure that our spending stays in check from everything from apples to zippers. If you find that no matter what you try you still seem to spend to much at the grocery store, I’ve got a way to help! You can sign up for the Grocery Budget Makeover!
This is a 13 week course which can change the way you shop for groceries — forever!! Erin Chase ($5 Dinners Founder) will take you on a journey to help you change your way of thinking which can help you get more out of your grocery budget. Each week, she will send videos, worksheets and more to help you reach your goal of slashing your grocery bill!
Here’s what you will get from the course:
- Week 1 – Setting the Table
- Week 2 – Family Pow-Wow
- Week 3 – The Art of the Creating a Shopping List
- Week 4 – A 5 Dinner Meal Plan, not the $5 Dinner Meal Plan (Maybe)
- Week 5 – Outsmarting Yourself, and Someone Else Too
- Week 6 – Stockpiling for Normal People (Not for Hoarders)
- Week 7 – Meal Planning 201
- Week 8 – Stretching Your Coupon-Buck As Far As You Can
- Week 9 – Hopping (And a Deep Breath)
- Week 10 – Time Saving Kitchen & Cooking Hacks
- Week 11 – How to Score Freebies Every Week
- Week 12 – My Mantras Become Your Mantras
- Week 13 – That’s a Wrap, Now Report Your Savings!
Erin has done this for years and is truly an expert. You can sign up now and get it at the introductory rate of $49. That breaks it down to just around $4 per lesson! Who can’t afford to spend $49 now for larger savings later?
So, what are you waiting for? Get signed up!!!