Price Chopper stores in Kansas City have a brand new General Mills Try Me Free Rebate program again! You can earn up to $100 back, based upon your purchase of participating products! This you need to know before you shop:
|1. Purchases must be made in a SINGLE transaction.
2. Carefully match up the UPC of the products before purchasing, so you ensure you pick up the correct item.3
3. Note that there is a maximum rebate value, so if your store’s price exceeds this, you will receive only the amount eligible for rebate.
Follow these steps in order to ensure your rebate is processed correctly so you can get your money back. I did this rebate the last time they offered it and had no problems getting my money back (it took around 8 – 12 weeks).
|1. Purchase the items listed on the form (watch the UPC so you make sure you pick up the correct item).
2. Complete the original rebate form (found here). Make sure to include your Price Chopper Rewards Number.
3. Include your original store receipt, with each product circled. Purchase must be made between 6/18 and 6/24 to qualify.
4. Mail to the address on the form. Your rebate must be postmarked by 7/18/14 and received by 7/15/14.
The only thing that makes this deal even better is to use COUPONS!!! Below you will find a list of all items included in the rebate, as well as any coupons you can use.