Have you been using your SavingStar coupons? Just a quick reminder that Kansas City Price Chopper Stores are now part of the SavingStar network!! This means that you can start earning cash for your shopping trips here just like others do across the country!!
There are some new ones which were recently added, so make sure you log into your account and click to add them to your card so you can get the savings deposited into your account!
- Spend $15 on Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels and get $5 back (through February 20)
- Spend $30 on Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-Cup Packs and get $5 back (through January 31, 2003)
- $0.55 back on 1 Dean’s Dip, 12 oz+
Make sure you add them to your card and redeem them before they are sold out and you can no longer get them!
If you are new to SavingStar, I’ve got the simple steps below to help you get started.
1. Go to SavingStar and create an account (if you already have one, just login).
2. Once logged in click on My Account
3. Then, click on My Shopping Cards under Manage Account:
4. Enter the card number from each of your store cards. HyVee does not have a store card, but they allow you to use your UPromise Card, which you can get at the customer service counter.
5. Review the coupons listed and click on I Want This to add it to your account.
6. When you shop and purchase that item, the amount of the savings will be deposited into your account within 2- 30 days.
7. Once you reach $5, you can get it cashed out to you via PayPal.
Head over to SavingStar and get started saving even more!!!