If you love pie and you love Oreos® then you have got to try this SIMPLE No Bake Oreo® Pie! It take no time to make it up – and within a few hours you’ll be enjoying this delicious dessert.
- 1 package Oreos®
- ½ stick butter
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) vanilla-flavored instant pudding
- 1 8-oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Crush 24 to 28 cookies (I did this with a blender to get a smooth texture).
- Mix with melted butter and pressed onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat milk and pudding together until thick (approximately 1 to 2 minutes). It will be pretty thick, almost like a custard.
- Carefully stir in whipped topping and blend well.
- Crush or chop at least 12 Oreo® cookies and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Garnish with Oreos® and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- ****** Waiting is the hardest part.