Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for August 22, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Sticks, Stones, and Dragon Bones (Dragon Bone Series Book 1)
- Children’s Book: Shelby Loves Candy (Packed with Beautiful Illustrations!)
- Children’s Books: THE LITTLE LEPRECHAUN WHO LOVED YELLOW! (Absolutely Delightful Bedtime Story/Picture Book About Following Your Heart, for Beginner Readers, ages 2-8)
- Cool Jump-Rope Tricks You Can Do!: A Fun Way to Keep Kids 6 to 12 Fit Year-’Round.
- Cookies: A Tale of Friendship
- The PA’s Revenge (The Mackenzies Book 1)
- Just a Fling (Billionaires on the Beach Book 1)
- Waiting for You (Love in the Regency Book 1)
- Picture Perfect (Weddings by Design Book #1): A Novel
- Lost and Found Groom (A Place Called Home, Book 1)
- To Kill For (The McKays Book 1)
- 12 DAYS (Detective Jim Jovian Mystery)
- Dark Market
- Bite Me (Dev Haskell – Private Investigator Book 3)
- Hexes and X’s (Z&C Mysteries, #3)
- The Secret
- Bad Blood: A Vampire Thriller (The Spider Trilogy Book 1)
- Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows Book 1)
- Daughter of Bathory
- Thrall (Daughters Of Lilith Book 1)
- I Devour, Therefore I Am: Post Apocalyptic Survival Horror Fiction Series (I Waited for So Long To Be Free Book 1)
- Beyond Shame (Beyond, Book #1)
- The Forever Gate – Part One
- Cure: A Strandville Zombie Novel #1
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
- See Me Grow Fun!
- Oliver & Jumpy Stories 1-3
- Fun Facts About Pets
- Cassidy and the Rainy River Rescue
- Bell’s Big Move
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.