Parmesan Cajun Pasta – super easy dinner idea!
I love a little bit of creamy flavor along with spices in my meals. This parmesan pasta with cajun cream sauce fits that bill just perfectly!
It is one of those meals that you can make in a hurry, so you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen. You can toss in some sausage or chicken into the mixture and create a one pan meal as well!
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 Tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 box spiral pasta
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, mix cream and seasoning in a sauce pan and cook until boiling.
- Reduce head and add in cheese until melted and blended.
- Put pasta on a plate and top with sauce.