I’ve got some exciting news to share with all of you who shop at Kansas City Price Chopper Stores!!! They are now part of the SavingStar network!! This means that you can start earning cash for your shopping trips here just like others do across the country!!
In fact, there are a few stores in the Kansas City Metro area which are a part of this network. They include: Country Mart, Hen House, HyVee and Price Chopper! If you are new to SavingStar, I’ve got the simple steps below to help you get started.
1. Go to SavingStar and create an account (if you already have one, just login).
2. Once logged in click on My Account
3. Then, click on My Shopping Cards under Manage Account:
4. Enter the card number from each of your store cards. HyVee does not have a store card, but they allow you to use your UPromise Card, which you can get at the customer service counter.
5. Review the coupons listed and click on I Want This to add it to your account.
6. When you shop and purchase that item, the amount of the savings will be deposited into your account within 2- 30 days.
7. Once you reach $5, you can get it cashed out to you via PayPal.
That’s it! Some of the coupons you will find this month include:
- $0.50/5 Campbell’s SpaghettiOs
- $0.75/1 MultiGrain Cheerios
- $0.60/1 Gold ‘n Soft Margerine
The redemption is limited to one use. For example, if you add the $0.60/1 Gold ‘n Soft Margerine to your account and purchase 2 at the store, you will only earn $0.60 and not $1.20.
Head over to SavingStar and get started saving even more!!!