I recently had an opportunity to try the Philips Norelco Hair Clipper. With the cost of haircuts, doing it yourself can really be a great way to save some money! The great thing about this hair trimmer first of all is the cost — it is only $33.99 shipped on Amazon.
So, how did it work? It was great! I was able to take it out of the box and instantly use it — even without having to use the manual. It is really a product you can use right from the box. I liked being able to select from 12 different lengths — so finding the one that worked the trim was very simple. I also loved the 180 swivel head — just so convenient to get the right angle needed for your trim. Here are some of the great features about this product:
- 180° rotating head for 100% reach
- Precision trimmer attachment for finishing and side burns
- Quick Charge Power System: 1hr/60 minutes cordless use
- Fully washable for easy cleaning
- A wide range of length settings from 1 to 30mm
- Adjustable zoom ring for easy length settings
- Contour-following combs for speed and comfort
- Skin-friendly blades and combs are gentle to the skin
- Corded and cordless use
- Battery charging, full and low indication
- Self-sharpening blades
- Lubrication for life
Being a mom using this on a child, it was so great to just adjust from one length to another with just a quick turn on the razor. In fact, I was able to use it on my son and quickly cut his hair — even while he was squirming around! What I really loved was being able to use it for those trims that are needed between haircuts. We still do like to get a haircut at the barber shop occasionally, but we can now go longer between the trims and that is great and helps save money.
If you are looking for a great way to shave a few dollars off of your budget, doing your own haircuts or trims is really a great way to accomplish this. You can find this item at Amazon and other fine retailers.