Have you heard of Walmart Grocery? It is a new service offered in many areas around the country where you shop online and then stop by the store and pick them up.
You might be wondering how this is different than just using in-store pick-up and the reason is that you can get your groceries this way too! That means items such as milk, meat, bread, eggs, lettuce….the list goes on and on.
If you are a new Walmart Grocery customer, you can use the code GETITNOW to save $10 off of your purchase of $30 or more! That means free food for you. Or, you could get a jump on your school supplies!
Since you can use this code on any purchase at Walmart Grocery, that means you can get the pencils, crayons, paper, notebooks — everything you may need for your child for back to school. Then use the code GETITNOW and you’ll instantly save $10 off of your school supplies purchase.
Here is how this works:
- Visit Walmart Grocery online and enter your zip code to see if you can find this offer at your store.
- If you do, you will want to register for a free account.
- Set up the date and time you wish to pick up your item.
- Add the items you want to your shopping cart.
- At checkout, enter the code GETITNOW and you will save $10 off of your $30 or more purchase.
- Swing by your local store and pick the items up!
As an added bonus, when you create an account, you will get a unique referral code which you can share with your family and friends. Once they place their very first order, you will get a promo code emailed to you which you can redeem to save $10 off of your very next purchase!
This is such an easy way to save yourself the time of actually shopping in the store and getting all of the items you need – all while getting an awesome discount.
Visit Walmart Grocery to get started.