Did you get an email from Shutterfly? If so, you should have seen a code that will get you a FREE 8×8 photobook (through September 1st). If you did NOT get this email, it is possible that you can still get the offer (it is worth a try at least).
Before you go to through the hassle of creating your book to find out that you DIDN’T qualify, you can easily find out before you do any work. Here’s how to find out:
- Log into your Shutterfly Account.
- Click My Shutterfly.
- Scroll down More Information and under Special Offers, click Enter Special Offer Code.
- Enter the code 8PBA91. If it says congrats, you qualify – then you will be able to get this free offer. If not, then you’ll have to miss out on this deal.
Even if you missed out on this great offer, you can go ahead and create an account and STILL get something free!!
- Head over and create a NEW Shutterfly Account.
- Create 3 custom greeting cards
- Use the code SUMMERCARDS at checkout and you’ll get your cards for FREE (but will pay shipping of $2.99 – $4.99).
- In addition, you will recieve 50 free 4×6 prints just for creating your account.
In addition to these above offers, if you plan on making any purchases through Shutterfly, you can also use the code SHIP30 and will get free shipping on your order of $30.00 or more!!