So, this past week, I just needed a break. I was tired. With another holiday, the kids going through “granny-detox” and being under the weather, I just could not deal with anything more. I decided that it was OK. It was fine for me to just roll with it and not worry about setting up a list for myself.
Instead, I just focused on feeling better. I also focused on my kids and helped them settle back into our family’s routine. We made i through just fine and so here we are at the beginning of another week. After my short hiatus, I feel refreshed and ready to jump in and tackle things I want to get done!
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
1. Spend at least 1 hour daily giving one-0n-one time to each child.
2. Catchup and stay caught up on work emails.
3. Pay taxes (yuck)!
4. Try to find a good book to download and read for my evenings of being unplugged.
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 13%!
2. Save for trip to
Disney San Diego with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!